The beauty of Indian women lies in their inner beauty and ethnic styling. By the term ethnic styling, we mean to say the traditional Indian wear like sarees and salwar. To complement the Indian ethnic look, every woman requires some imitation jewellery set. The majority of the Indian population lives below the poverty line. It is nearly impossible for people to afford gold, silver, and diamond jewellery. However, the beauty outside often personifies the overall personality of Indian women.
Jewellery adds a special touch to external beauty and is the reflection of a beautiful inner soul. There is no better match than some unconventional imitation jewellery set to help women in such situations.
How to Make a Style Statement Out of Your Lightweight Jewellery?
- We often get into confusion about wearing the lightweight imitation jewellery lying in our wardrobe. Many women think that lightweight imitation jewellery goes well only with western wear. However, this concept does not hold in all cases. The lightweight jewellery can complement ethnic wear also. The festive season is the time that brings out the best within you. It is the time when you deck up with the best attire in your wardrobe and pair it up with some sleek pieces of jewellery.
- The earrings are those pieces of jewellery that always make a style statement. Experiment with your looks with some unique and trendy earpieces. You can choose the material of gold or rose gold. Silver should also be on the list. Try out some large trending hoops of gold or silver and pair them up with western wear. You can pick some traditional pieces to compliment your look with ethnic wear.
- Keep other accessories minimum to make the look of your earrings prominent. Gold jhumkas with some ruby emerald on it never fails to make you look elegant. The drop and stud earrings are also the best choices for daily wear. The lightweight gold danglers are the perfect choice for your western dress. You can add some unique touch to them by a cocktail of gemstones to it.
- It does not matter much whether you are wearing some western dress or an ethnic one. The light sterling silver makes a bold statement. If you are in the middle of the week and cannot escape from your office routine, a cocktail of silver with topaz or aquamarine is the best choice. The traditional gold chokers can get a new look with the addition of some small and simple pendants. It can serve a dual function and work well with lehenga and salwar.
- Pearls are the epitome of grace and elegance. This simple yet trendy piece finds its place in silver, gold, and diamonds as well. The pearl set in Kundan stones is the perfect choice for the festive season. A drop-style gold earring with pieces of uncut pearl gives an elegant yet bold style statement. Silver can replace gold when you are wearing it on formal occasions. A casual t-shirt with blue denim with a pearl bracelet, and a sterling silver pendant makes a statement.
Stack your fingers with a unique collection of stacked gold and diamond rings. Be it for daily wear or festive purposes; it will never fail. If your budget does not permit expensive metals, don’t get disappointed. Pick some unconventional imitation jewellery designs and transform your look this festive season.